Root Chakra Intuition Course
Develop your intuitive abilities specific to the root chakra.
What is Root Chakra Intuition?
When your dominant energy center tests as the root chakra, this suggests that you are skilled at perceiving sensation at the physical body level. It may be easier for you to ground yourself down, than connect yourself up. It also indicates that you may be more susceptible to sensing other people’s physical pain. When you lead with root chakra intuition, you are dialed into sensation as the leading indicator of intuitive knowing.
Your intuition is speaking. Are you listening?
Let me guess….
You’ve spent a lifetime seeking answers outside of yourself and you know this is NOT the answer. You’ve gone against that inkling, that feeling, that knowing.
SO. MANY. TIMES.
You have done this because you’ve wanted to. You’ve done this because you haven’t know HOW to access and interpret the information coming through.
It’s time to put a stop to intuitive override.
Let’s work with that and strengthen the ROOT!
The Root Chakra Struggle is Real.
Whether you’re stuck in survival mode and locked into some type of chronic fear or just feel weighed down by the density of this realm, the root chakra could be a serious access point for change. Your root chakra is highly intuitive and speaks through the language of sensation and grounding.
What does it mean to be Root Chakra Dominant? What are your strengths and challenges at the root chakra level?
When your intuition leads from the root, you may experience quite a range of sensation. It may be easier for you to ground down than connect up. You may also feel the physical pain and discomfort of others in your own body. Areas of root chakra struggle include food, body, family of origin, foundations, tribe, the material world and being stuck in fear.
Root Chakra Intuition
- Intuition is Resonance
- Discernment vs. Judgement
- The Chakra System
- Navigating the Subtleties
- Intuitive Indicators
- External vs. Internal
Directionality + Planes
- Anatomical Planes + Directionality
- Frontal Plane: Front/Back
- Transverse Plane: Top/Bottom
- Sagittal Plane: Left/Right
- Bringing it back to center
Front + Back
- Resonance and Dissonance at Front + Back
- Frontal Plane Stressed + Supported States
- 1-1 Root-Front Indicators
- 1-2 Root-Back Indicators
Top + Bottom
- Resonance and Dissonance at Top + Bottom
- Transverse Plane Stressed + Supported States
- 1-3 Root-Top Indicators
- 1-4 Root-Bottom Indicators
Left + Right
- Resonance and Dissonance at Left + Right
- Sagittal Plane Stressed + Supported States
- 1-5 Root-Left Indicators
- 1-6 Root-Right Indicators
You are the Divine Spark
- The Divine Spark is within you
- Your Body as a Truth Detector
- Opening up the Intuitive Dialogue
- Orienting Yourself from the Inside Out
- Aligning with Truth Frequency