Heart Chakra Intuition Course
Develop your intuitive abilities specific to the heart chakra.
What is Heart Chakra Intuition?
The heart is the great harmonizer and seeks to unify. It is able to perceive connection with everyone and everything. It is also the place where we can be derailed by empathetic response, taken down and overcome by the suffering at every turn. You can learn to anchor into compassion without being destabilized. Learn to optimize your intuitive abilities at the heart!
Your intuition is speaking. Are you listening?
Let me guess….
You’ve spent a lifetime seeking answers outside of yourself and you know this is NOT the answer. You’ve gone against that inkling, that feeling, that knowing.
SO. MANY. TIMES.
You have done this because you’ve wanted to. You’ve done this because you haven’t know HOW to access and interpret the information coming through.
It’s time to put a stop to intuitive override.
Let’s work with that and strengthen the HEART!
The Heart Chakra Struggle is Real.
One of the intuitive gifts at the heart is empathy. It is your ability to relate to another being, to be aware of the pain and suffering that is ever present in everyone’s experience here. And yet, spiralizing into an empathetic response is oven destabilizing. When you can shift your awareness to the center of the heart you can anchor into compassion. This functions like a boundary to hold you in the perceptive abilities of the heart without taking on external energies yourself.
4-Heart Chakra Intuition
What does it mean to be Heart Chakra Dominant? What are your strengths and challenges at the heart chakra level?
When your dominant energy center tests as the heart chakra, you are able to immediately sense resonance at the heart. The challenge is to shift from empathy to compassion in order to perceive clearly without becoming destabilized.
Heart Chakra Intuition
- Intuition is Resonance
- Discernment vs. Judgement
- The Chakra System
- Navigating the Subtleties
- Intuitive Indicators
- External vs. Internal
Directionality + Planes
- Anatomical Planes + Directionality
- Frontal Plane: Front/Back
- Transverse Plane: Top/Bottom
- Sagittal Plane: Left/Right
- Bringing it back to center
Front + Back
- Resonance and Dissonance at Front + Back
- Frontal Plane Stressed + Supported States
- 4-1 Heart-Front Indicators
- 4-2 Heart-Back Indicators
Top + Bottom
- Resonance and Dissonance at Top + Bottom
- Transverse Plane Stressed + Supported States
- 4-3 Heart-Top Indicators
- 4-4 Heart-Bottom Indicators
Left + Right
- Resonance and Dissonance at Left + Right
- Sagittal Plane Stressed + Supported States
- 4-5 Heart-Left Indicators
- 4-6 Heart-Right Indicators
You are the Divine Spark
- The Divine Spark is within you
- Your Body as a Truth Detector
- Opening up the Intuitive Dialogue
- Orienting Yourself from the Inside Out
- Aligning with Truth Frequency